Thanks for visiting!
Here is a little bit about me.
I am an author, speaker, teacher, energy worker and intuitive empath.
My passion is to help you break the bond of attachments from the past so you can live a free and beautiful life full of self-love and self-worth.
I’ve been on a super adventure this lifetime. Exeperiencing a whirlwind of relationships and traveling to and living in exotic locations like the jungles of Belize and Thailand, islands of Hawaii, the deserts of Africa, forests of Maine, and even a monastery on a mountaintop just outside of Kathmandu.
Through it all, I realized that it doesn’t matter where you are in the world or what you are doing; if you don’t have a strong positive attitude or love for yourself, you could be in the most beautiful place surrounded by daily miracles and you wouldn’t be able to see it or feel it.
Through many personal life experiments and lessons, I figured out how tap into Divine Love within and now I want to share that knowledge with you so you can do it too!
My Tool Box
- Spirit Body Integration
- Guided Visualization
- Co-dependant Relationship Recovery
- Spiritual Healing
- Soul awareness
- Chakra Healing and Clearing
- Empathic Communication
- Toning and Sound Healing
- Entity Removal
- Emotional and Energy Clearing/Healing
- Emotion Code/Body Code
- Access Consciousness clearing
- Abraham inquiry
During a session you may experience one of more of the tools in the tool box. Divine Energy creates a unique and perfect healing every time.
Thanks again for coming to visit!
Where I have traveled
If you have read this far you might also want to know which countries I have been to, here is the run down:
- United States: I’ve lived in New York, Illinois, Florida, California, Arizona, Maine and took a 30,000 mile road trip across the country starting from California all the way to New York through the upper states and Canada and then back down through the bottom states to California.)
- Australia: Lived in Brisbane for 3 years
- Africa: Tanzania, Nairobi, Kenya, Egypt, Morogoro, Dar es Saalam, The Serengetti
- Ireland- Galway mostly, but traveled around and visited Belfast too.
- Scotland- Edinbourgh
- England- London, Guildford
- France- Paris
- Italy- Rome
- The Netherlands- Rotterdam and Amsterdam
- Nepal- Katmandu and Kopan Monastery
- Thailand- Pai and Chiang Mai
- Canada –Thunder Bay
- Mexico- Cancun, Chitzen Itza, Tulum,
- Belize- San Ignacio, Barton Creek, Belmopan, Belize City, San Pedro
- Guatemala – Flores